About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I have been blessed to work in the film business now for 35 years. Having worked on some of the most award winning television shows and films this country has ever produced. I am truly a very lucky man.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Dexter and www.PivotHead.com

     Well another season of Dexter has come to a close which was season #7. I can't brag enough about this season. You will be on the edge of your seats so get ready. During one of the fight scenes I actually sat at the bar and wore my new www.pivothead.com 1080 HD digital glasses which you see pictured below. These glasses are incredible and so easy and comfortable to use. They are virtually undetectable at events where filming is not allowed. I am not recommending you break the law by any means but I have slipped these on many, many times and people looking directly at me did not have a clue that they were non other than a regular pair of sun glasses. If you are interested in owning a pair e-mail me at Wally@stuntplayers.com and I will give you a personal discount code you can use when filling out the order form.

     Well on November 6th or nation is going to  the polls to vote for the most important vote America can ever cast. Your vote for the president of our United States. YOU MUST VOTE.. I am begging you to vote for the candidate that will help keep America honorable and strong. Thousands of men and women have fought and died for our flag. Vote for the man that honors that flag and what she stands for. Vote for the man who has a proven track record of success and don't fall for good speeches and hype.. I will say no more. If you feel American is better off than we were 4 years ago then you know who to vote for. God bless...

Oh, by the way I purchase all of my firearms from my instructor https://www.facebook.com/TaranTactical. Taran is an amazing instructor and weapons builder. Taran is the  ultimate weapons & accessories supply zone for the tactical and competition shooter. He is a fully licensed firearms dealer based in Southern California.




No comments: