About Me

My photo
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I have been blessed to work in the film business now for 35 years. Having worked on some of the most award winning television shows and films this country has ever produced. I am truly a very lucky man.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY & SAFE HALLOWEEN !

To all of my friends have a wonderful and safe Halloween today and tonight. Say a little prayer for all of the folks who have lost everything on the east coast. This is a time when American's show just how strong we really are at helping one another. God bless.
Be sure and exercise your right to vote November 6th, Tuesday



One more thing friends. I am going to start blogging here about products that work and also DO NOT WORK.. I was hooked on buying the WIPE NEW product on the left. What a RIP OFF. The package arrived and the bottle was only 3 fluid ounces. for $19.99 no where in the ad do they give you the amount or size. They said it would be $7.99 for S&H and the charge $15.98. I do not recommend this product at all.

No comments: